Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year....New Me.


 
I decided to write my first blog post today. I am nervous yet excited to start this new journey in my life. I am also happy you all will be apart of my journey. You all will see me figuring things out as i navagate through the ups and downs of being a young entrepreneur, a business women and getting myself in physical tip-top shape. This blog will mostly be about women empowerment, motivation and my personal journey with becoming a very successful women.

This is a huge step for me, I am putting myself out for all the world to see. It motivates me to know I have others watching me and I encourges me to know that I will be motivating others in return. You will see and hear about the good the bad and the ugly. Most young women see and look up to other girls that have the glitzs and glammer but have no clue what it took for them to get to that point. We all want nice things, and having nice things that is yours comes with hard work. This blog will speak the truth. You will be inspired and motavated by myself and by others. All I ask is that everyone stays positive andkeep the negative comments to yourself. This is strickly a positive uplifting and I want to keep it that way.

I welcome eveyone to follow back and take this journey will me.

Until next time. xoxo --Ciera

P.S I am brand new to blogging, its going to take awhile for me to learn how to work this.

No comments:

Post a Comment